- roll shear knives are made of different materials.
- Made from forged tool steels, high-speed steels, Neuenkamp's special materials and powder-metallurgically produced high-performance steels.
- The roll shear knives are heat-treated in process-controlled hardening plants.
- The material and hardness are matched to the respective application.
- Carbide knives are made of are made from sintered hard metal powder and hot isotonic post-compacted (HIP).
- The particular composition and core size of the knives depends on the application.